How to Make:
- Place chicken stock and carrot in a large saucepan and bring to the boil over a high heat. Add risoni and cook for 11 mins.
- Remove from heat and stir through lemon juice and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle a little of the hot soup onto beaten egg and whisk. Gradually whisk the egg back into the hot soup. Serve immediately with toast.
Time for preparing:12 min. PT12M
- 4 cups (1 litre) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons risoni
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped continental parsley leaves
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 egg, whisked