How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place pizza bases on trays. Spread each base evenly with tomato paste and top with mozzarella. Bake for 10 mins or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat oil and butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms and pumpkin for 6 mins or until golden and tender. Add vinegar and stir to combine.
- Top pizzas with mushroom mixture, fetta and rocket.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 200g pkt Coles Brand Medium Thin & Crispy Pizza Bases
- 1/4 cup (70g) tomato paste
- 1 cup (100g) grated mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 30g butter
- 200g button or cup mushrooms, quartered
- 150g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 80g fetta, crumbled
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket Leaves