How to Make:
- Combine the oil, lemon juice and paprika in a bowl. Add the cauliflower and turn to coat. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook cauliflower, in 2 batches, for 5 mins each side or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, place the bread, tomato, cucumber, capsicum, onion, parsley, mint, extra juice and extra oil in a large bowl. Season and toss to combine.
- Serve salad with cauliflower steaks.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons mild paprika
- 2 small cauliflowers, cut into 2cm slices lengthways
- 120g pkt toasted pita bread
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, extra
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, extra