How to Make:
- Preheat your barbecue or chargrill on medium-high.
- Combine the mince, onion and herbs in a large bowl. Roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into balls.
- Thread 4-5 meatballs onto 1 skewer.
- Repeat to make 12 kebabs.
- Cook the kebabs for about 2-3 minutes each side for medium or cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 1kg beef mince
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian mixed herbs