How to Make:
- Place potatoes in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Boil for 8 to 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Cut in half. Thread onto 4 skewers. Brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thread eggplant, fish and onion onto 12 skewers. Place in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine lemon juice, garlic, parsley, dill and remaining oil in a jug. Drizzle ? cup oil mixture over skewers. Turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook potato skewers for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Cook fish skewers, brushing with remaining oil mixture, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until fish is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve skewers with salad leaves and lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:17 min. PT17M
- 6 (300g) small chat potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Lebanese eggplants, thickly sliced
- 500g firm white fish fillets, cut into 2.5cm pieces (see note)
- 2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- Salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve