How to Make:
- Place pork, yoghurt, garlic, basil, parsley, lemon zest and oil in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then toss well to combine. Stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to marinate.
- Thread pork lengthwise onto skewers. Lightly grease a chargrill pan or barbecue, then preheat to high. Cook skewers, turning, for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make salad, whisk vinegar, sugar and oil in a large bowl until combined. Add tomatoes, onion, basil and bocconcini, and gently toss to combine. Season.
- Divide skewers and salad among plates. Serve with pita bread, if using.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 8 pork loin steaks, halved lengthwise
- 140g (1/2 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Grilled pita bread (optional), to serve Caprese salad
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 4 vine-ripened tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (firmly packed) basil leaves
- 180g tub bocconcini, drained, torn
Sticky pork skewers with orange and spinach couscous
Ginger and tamari pork skewers with cabbage, apple and herb salad
Pork skewers with quick noodle salad
Sweet and sour pork kebabs
Barbecued pork skewers
Lime and ginger beer pork skewers
Chinese pork skewers
Brazilian pork skewers with lime & garlic