How to Make:
- Place chicken, garlic, lemon rind, lemon juice, oregano, paprika and 1 tablespoon oil in a glass bowl. Toss to combine. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken, capsicum and onion on to skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue grill on medium-high heat.
- Cook skewers for about 6 to 7 minutes, each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Brush both sides of pita bread with remaining oil. Cook for about 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and heated through. Sprinkle skewers with parsley. Serve with bread and lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 750g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind, finely grated
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Masterfoods Paprika Ground
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 large red onion, cut into 3cm pieces
- 4 pita bread rounds TO SERVE
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- Lemon wedges