How to Make:
- Juice 1 lemon. Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add fennel and onion. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until just softened. Transfer to a bowl. Add tomato, beans, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and reserved fronds. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle fish with remaining oil. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill over medium heat. Cook fish for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve with fennel mixture and lemon wedges.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 2 medium lemons
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (250g) fennel bulb, trimmed, thinly sliced, fronds reserved, chopped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- 420g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 (175g each) john dory fish fillets (see note)