How to Make:
- Combine mince, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, bacon, garlic, barbecue sauce and chives in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls. Place on a plate.
- Thread 3 balls onto each skewer. Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook skewers, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Serve with salad and sauce.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 600g beef mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 small brown onion, grated
- 100g rindless shortcut bacon rashers, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup smokey barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Salad leaves, to serve
- Smokey barbecue sauce, to serve