How to Make:
- Place pork in a sealable plastic bag. Add sauces, sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger, mustard powder and chilli. Rub to coat. Place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Drain pork. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a platter. Serve with rice, shallot and carrot.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1.25kg pork rashers, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- 125ml (1/2 cup) soy sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) MasterFoods® Barbeque Sauce
- 80g (1/2 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Steamed rice, to serve
- 3 shallots, trimmed, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks