How to Make:
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes or until just tender (don't overcook). Set aside to cool completely. Cut into 2-3cm pieces.
- Cut each chorizo sausage crossways into 8 slices. Thread the potato, prawns and chorizo onto metal skewers.
- Preheat a large barbecue flat plate on medium-high. Cook the skewers for 3-4 minutes each side or until the prawns change colour and the potato is golden. Serve with the aioli and wraps.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 2 large Lady Christl potatoes, peeled (see note)
- 3 chorizo sausages
- 24 green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact
- Bought aioli, to serve
- Mission Wraps, to serve