How to Make:
- Cut the beef into 6 even steaks. Brush both sides of the steaks with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the steaks on grill for 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, to make the herb dip, combine the dip, chives and parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook corn following packet directions. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the lemon pepper seasoning. Toss until well coated.
- Top the steaks with the herb dip and serve with the corn mixture.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1.2kg marinated beef thyme and pepper roast
- 2 teaspoons garlic-infused extra virgin olive oil
- 425g pkt corn cobbettes
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning Herb dip
- 2 x 150g ctns Wattle Valley Rocket with Cashew & Parmesan Chunky Dip
- 1 bunch fresh chives, cut into 1cm lengths
- 1/2 bunch fresh continental parsley, leaves picked, chopped