How to Make:
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate on medium. Brush both sides of the eggplant with olive oil. Cook half the eggplant on the flat plate for 3-4 minutes each side or until tender and golden. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining eggplant.
- Whisk the lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil in a small jug until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange half the eggplant on a serving platter. Top with half the rocket and sprinkle over half the goats cheese. Drizzle over half the dressing. Continue layering with the remaining eggplant, rocket, goats cheese and dressing.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 3 eggplants, cut into 1cm-thick slices crossways
- 125ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch rocket, ends trimmed
- 150g goats cheese, crumbled
Olive, goats cheese & chargrilled vegetable tarts
Grilled eggplant with feta, walnuts and honey dressing
Eggplant, rocket and goats cheese salad
Chargrilled eggplant and tomato salad
Eggplant, zucchini and goat's cheese salad
Barbecued haloumi and eggplant stack
Chargrilled eggplant, olive and feta salad
Eggplant and prosciutto with rocket pizza