How to Make:
- Trim thick stalks off spinach. Wash well. Heat a large, dry non-stick frypan on high heat.
- Add spinach, turning with tongs as it wilts down. Keep the pan over high heat to evaporate any water. Remove the spinach when softly wilted. Drain on paper towel.
- Preheat barbecue or grill on high. Heat oil in the same pan over medium-high heat and gently fry garlic until golden.
- Immediately return spinach to pan with pine nuts and sultanas, tossing quickly until hot and well-dressed. Divide among warm plates and scatter with lemon zest.
- Meanwhile, brush lamb with oil and season. Grill very quickly on a chargrill or barbecue over high heat for 1-2 minutes each side until they are scorched and sizzling hot. Serve with spinach and lemon.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 1kg English spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra to brush
- 2 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 12 french-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 1 lemon, quartered, to serve