How to Make:
- Whisk the wine, oil, garlic, rosemary and mustard in a bowl until well combined. Season with pepper. Place the steaks in a glass or ceramic dish and pour over the marinade. Cover and place in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight to marinate.
- Combine the potato and extra oil in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate and grill on high. Cook the potatoes on the flat plate, turning, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the beef from the marinade and cook on grill for 4-5 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer the beef to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside to rest. Add the asparagus to the grill and the tomatoes to the flat plate. Cook with the potatoes, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the potatoes and asparagus are tender and tomatoes soften slightly.
- Serve the beef with the barbecued vegetables.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 125ml (1/2 cup) red wine
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 beef scotch fillet steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, extra
- 1 bunch asparagus,woody ends trimmed
- 4 coliban potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 x 240g pkts cherry trussed tomatoes, each truss halved