How to Make:
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, thyme and garlic in a bowl. Place the lamb in a large bowl. Pour over the marinade and turn to coat.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge, turning once, for 2 hours or overnight to marinate. Preheat a closed barbecue to 180C. Place the lamb and marinade in a small foil tray. Roast in the barbecue for 50 minutes for medium. Cover the tray with foil and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, to make the Greek salad, combine the tomato, cucumber, capsicum, onion, olives, lemon juice and oil in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper. Arrange the lettuce and feta on a serving platter. Top with the tomato mixture.
- Carve the lamb and serve with the Greek salad.
Time for preparing:50 min. PT50M
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 800g boned mini lamb leg GREEK SALAD
- 1 tomato, halved, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 lebanese cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 40g (1/4 cup) pitted kalamata olives, cut into thin wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 baby cos lettuce hearts, quartered lengthways
- 150g feta, thinly sliced, then broken in half