How to Make:
- Place the water and saffron in a heatproof bowl. Set aside for 10 minutes to infuse. Process the saffron mixture, parsley, mint, coriander, lime juice and oil in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Cut four 30cm-long pieces of foil. Lightly brush 1 piece of foil with oil to grease. Place 1 fish fillet in the centre of the foil. Top with 1/4 of the herb mixture. Repeat with remaining foil, fish and herb mixture. Fold up to enclose fish. Preheat a barbecue grill on high. Add fish parcels and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Cook the rice following packet directions. Combine the rice, lentils, currants, extra parsley and extra mint in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the fish.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Olive oil, to grease
- 4 (about 150g each) firm white fish fillets
- 200g (1 cup) white rice
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 2 tablespoons fresh continental parsley leaves, extra
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, extra