How to Make:
- Preheat a barbecue flat plate on medium. Combine the turkey, garlic butter and paprika in a bowl. Divide into 12 portions. Shape around skewers.
- Place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Stir in the oil and water to combine. Cover with plastic wrap. Set aside for 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Use a fork to separate the grains.
- Spray flat plate with oil. Cook koftas, turning occasionally, for 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Add spinach and rocket leaves to couscous. Toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Top with koftas.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 500g Ingham turkey mince
- 50g garlic butter spread, melted
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 240g (1 1/4 cups) couscous
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 330ml (1 1/3 cups) boiling water
- Olive oil spray
- 100g baby spinach & rocket leaves