How to Make:
- Preheat a barbecue grill on high. use unwaxed kitchen string to tie beef crossways at 4cm intervals. Combine the oil, thyme, rosemary, oregano and pepper in a flameproof roasting pan. Add beef and turn to coat. Cook beef on barbecue grill, turning, for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Return beef to pan. Cover with foil. Reduce heat to low and cook in a closed barbecue for 1 hour for medium or until cooked to your liking. transfer the beef to a plate. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes to rest. Slice the beef to serve.
Time for preparing:60 min. PT60M
- 1.2kg-piece beef scotch fillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper