How to Make:
- Place fresh coriander, lemon juice, garlic, oil, ground coriander, cumin, chilli flakes and cinnamon in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add the beef and toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinate. Thread the beef onto bamboo skewers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue grill on medium-high. Spray skewers with oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until browned and cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 750g beef porterhouse steak, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces
- Olive oil spray