How to Make:
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Cook broccolini for 2 minutes or until bright green and just tender. Drain. Refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain. Cut in half.
- Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook, for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place dressing in a small bowl. Add half the basil. Stir to combine.
- Arrange lettuce wedges, avocado and broccolini on a platter. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Top with chicken. Serve with dressing.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 3/4 cup 99% fat-free caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 medium iceberg lettuce, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large avocado, thickly sliced