How to Make:
- Cut chicken into 2cm cubes. Place in a large bowl. Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade. Add artichokes, mushrooms and 1/4 cup lemon juice to chicken. Toss to coat.
- Thread chicken, mushrooms and artichoke alternately onto skewers.
- Heat a greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium heat. Add skewers. Cook, turning, for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Place chickpeas, parsley, reserved marinade and remaining lemon juice in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve skewers with chickpea salad.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 340g jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 24 (350g) small button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (see note)
- 2 x 240g cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped