How to Make:
- Peel and deseed the pumpkin. Cut into 1cm-thick slices and then into 4cm pieces. Combine the coconut milk and curry paste in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in pumpkin and onion, and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 5 minutes or until onion softens slightly.
- Meanwhile, thickly slice the mushrooms, add to the pan and stir gently to combine. Cover and cook for a further 4 minutes. Gently stir in the peas and cook for a further 1 minute or until the pumpkin is just tender.
- Meanwhile, cut the tofu crossways into 8 slices. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the tofu and cook for 2 minutes each side or until golden. Cut each slice of tofu into 4 pieces.
- Add the tofu to the curry and gently stir to combine. Place the rice on serving plates. Spoon the curry over the rice and garnish with the coriander. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:25 min. PT25M
- 450g Jap pumpkin
- 125ml (1/2 cup) light coconut milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 250g cup mushrooms
- 80g (1/2 cup) frozen peas
- 1 300g pkt firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Cooked jasmine rice, to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish