How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 190C or 170C fan. Pull all meat from chicken and shred. Combine with beans, corn and sauce.
- Spoon into an ovenproof dish (8-cup) capacity. Top with bread slices, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 mins, until bread is crisp and golden. Sprinkle with coriander to serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 barbecue chicken
- 400g can red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 375g jar enchilada sauce
- 1/2 baguette, sliced
- 1/2 cup finely grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander