How to Make:
- Place prunes in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes to soften. Drain. Place Weet-Bix, prunes, cocoa, vanilla, syrup and desiccated coconut in a food processor. Process until well combined and a coarse mixture forms.
- Place coconut flakes in a small bowl. Press and roll 1 level tablespoon of mixture into a ball, then roll in coconut akes to lightly coat. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining mixture and coconut flakes. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until rm. Serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 cup pitted prunes, roughly chopped
- 4 Weet-Bix, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup moist coconut flakes, finely chopped