How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a 12-hole (1/3-cup-capacity) muffin pan with paper cases.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and bacon. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until bacon is crisp. Add spinach. Stir until just wilted. Remove from heat. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, peas, basil and 3/4 of broccoli in a large bowl. Make a well. Whisk oil, milk, yoghurt and egg in a large jug. Add to flour mixture with zucchini and bacon mixture. Stir until just combined (some lumps are okay).
- Divide mixture among prepared holes. Top with remaining broccoli. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until rm to touch. Stand for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Serve.
Time for preparing:35 min. PT35M
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 100g shortcut bacon rashers, trimmed, finely chopped
- 60g baby spinach, chopped
- 2 cups wholesome blend self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 300g broccoli, trimmed, finely chopped
- Extra 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 small zucchini, grated, squeezed of excess liquid