How to Make:
- For the dressing, combine all the ingredients in a small screwtop jar. Season. Seal tightly and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan and cover with boiling water. Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally. Cook for 3 minutes. Drain and run eggs under cold water. Peel. Slice eggs in half.
- Combine the carrot, beetroot, brussels sprouts, fennel and broccoli in a large bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat. Divide among serving bowls. Top with egg. Sprinkle with chives.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 4 eggs
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into long thin strips (see note)
- 1 large beetroot, peeled, cut into thin strips (see note)
- 6 Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small head broccoli, thinly sliced lengthways (see note)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives Dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds