How to Make:
- Place the rice and spinach or rocket in a bowl. Add the sprouts, beetroot, avocado and egg.
- Combine the tahini, lemon juice and 1-2 teaspoons warm water in a bowl. Drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle with micro herbs, if you like.
Time for preparing:1 min. PT1M
- 100g (1/2 cup) cooked brown rice
- 25g baby spinach or rocket
- 30g (1/4 cup) crunchy sprout combo
- 65g pickled baby beetroot, cut into wedges
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 hard-boiled egg, peeled, quartered
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Micro herbs, to serve (optional)