How to Make:
- Use a spiraliser or julienne peeler to cut the zucchini into long thin noodles.
- Layer the passata, zucchini noodles, beans, tomato, ham and kale in four 750ml (3 cup) glass jars with lids. Cover with lids and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, add 375ml (1 1/2 cups) boiling water to each jar. Stir until combined. Loosely cover with the lids. Stand for 2 minutes or until the vegetables have softened. Serve with a dollop of basil pesto.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 4 (about 400g) zucchini
- 500ml (2 cups) store-bought tomato & basil passata
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 60g (1/3 cup) semi-dried tomato strips
- 50g ham, thinly sliced
- 4 kale leaves, stems removed, thinly sliced
- 1.5L (6 cups) boiling water
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto, to serve