How to Make:
- Whisk miso, tahini, soy sauce, mirin and sriracha in a small bowl. Divide mixture among four 750ml (3 cup) glass jars with lids.
- Layer noodles, buk choy, mushroom, tofu, shallot and ginger in jars. Cover with lids. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, add 375ml (11 ?2 cups) boiling water to each jar. Stir until well combined. Cover with lids. Stand for 2 minutes or until the vegetables have softened. Serve drizzled with extra sriracha.
Time for preparing:4 min. PT4M
- 100g (1/3 cup) white miso paste
- 2 tablespoons hulled tahini
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon sriracha chilli sauce, plus extra, to serve
- 2 x 200g pkts fresh udon noodles or shelf-life udon noodles
- 1 baby buk choy, thinly sliced
- 80g oyster mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200g firm silken tofu, cut into 1cm pieces
- 2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger slices
- 1.5L (6 cups) boiling water