How to Make:
- Place the yoghurt, tahini, turmeric and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Gradually whisk in the lemon juice. Season.
- Place the kale leaves in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 30 seconds. Drain and refresh in a bowl of iced water. Drain and pat dry.
- Heat falafels following packet instructions until warm. Top kale leaves with carrot, radish and onion. Top each with 2 falafel, flattening slightly. Drizzle with the yoghurt sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Roll up to enclose and serve.
Time for preparing:5 min. PT5M
- 2 tablespoons plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- 6 large Tuscan kale (cavolo nero) leaves, ends trimmed
- 12 ready-made falafels
- Carrot, cut into matchsticks
- Radish, cut into matchsticks
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds, toasted, to serve