How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease and line an 18cm x 28cm slice pan with baking paper extending paper 5cm above long sides.
- Combine flour, Stevia and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in yoghurt, syrup, oil and egg. Fold in half the raspberries. Pour into prepared pan. Level top. Sprinkle over remaining raspberries, pushing gently into batter. Bake for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 10 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to cool. Drizzle with chocolate. Serve.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 1/3 cup Stevia sweet granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup no-added-sugar French vanilla yoghurt
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/3 cup rice bran oil
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 125g fresh raspberries
- 3 x 45g bars sugar-free orange-flavoured dark chocolate, melted