How to Make:
- Combine the butter, agave nectar, egg and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Sift in the flour, cornflour, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir until a soft dough forms. Stir in the chocolate. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C / 160C fan-forced. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Roll teaspoonfuls of cookie dough and place on the prepared trays. Flatten each with a fork. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden on the edges. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 60ml (1/4 cup) light agave nectar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 75g sugar-free chocolate, coarsely chopped