How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 150C/130C fan forced and line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Combine puffed rice, coconut chips, buckwheat, flaked almonds, sunflower-seeds and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Microwave coconut oil and rice malt syrup in a heatproof bowl for 1 1/2 minutes. Whisk in cacao powder. Stir through rice mixture.
- Spread over the prepared trays and bake, stirring occasionally, for 28 minutes or until crisp.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 2 1/2 cups puffed rice
- 2 cups coconut chips
- 1 cup raw buckwheat
- 1 cup flaked almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/3 cup solidified coconut oil
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder