How to Make:
- Preheat the oven to 175C/155C fan forced and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the hazelnut meal, figs, cacao nibs, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre. Add the oil and maple syrup. Stir to combine. Roll heaped tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on the prepared tray. Flatten. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Set aside to cool on trays.
- For the drizzle, place the oil and maple syrup in a heatproof bowl. Microwave on Medium-High for 30 seconds. Stir in the cacao powder. Set aside for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, to thicken slightly.
- Drizzle over biscuits. Set aside to set.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 155g (1 1/2 cups) hazelnut meal
- 80g dried figs, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs
- 1 1/4 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 60ml (1/4 cup) melted coconut oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup Drizzle
- 2 teaspoons solidified coconut oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder