How to Make:
- Process hazelnut until ground and slightly sticky. Add butter, egg, egg white, rind and vanilla and process using the pulse button until combined.
- Spoon onto a sheet of baking paper. Roll between 2 sheets of baking paper until 6mm thick. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 190C or 170C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Working quickly, cut 5cm circles out of dough and transfer to prepared tray (return to freezer to firm up if dough becomes too sticky). Re-roll scraps to make more biscuits. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light golden. Cool on tray.
- Drizzle with chocolate. Stand until chocolate sets.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 250g hazelnuts
- 50g butter, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 1/2 teaspoon orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 75g no-added-sugar chocolate, melted