How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Grease and line base and sides of a 16cm X 26cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Process beans until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl several times (this will take 1-2 minutes). Add dates, oil, milk and vanilla and process until smooth. Add cacao and process until combined. Spoon into prepared tin and level surface with a spatula.
- Arrange nuts on top in 16 clusters (imagine how you will cut brownie once cooked). Bake for 20 minutes or until top forms a crust. Cool in pan. Cut into 16 rectangles.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 425g can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 12 fresh dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 cup raw cacao
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, halved
- 1 tablespoon pistachios
- 1 tablespoon hazelnuts, halved