How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 190°C/170°C fan-forced. Grease three 12-hole, 1 1/2 tablespoon-capacity mini muffin pans.
- Combine flours and stevia together in a bowl. Whisk yoghurt, banana, oil and egg together in a jug. Add to flour mixture. Stir until just combined. Fold through blueberries. Spoon mixture into prepared pan holes.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until light golden and cakes spring back when lightly pressed. Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup Stevia Sweet granules
- 1 cup reduced-fat plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (see note)
- 1/4 cup extra-light olive oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup frozen blueberries