How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Spray six 80ml (1/3-cup) capacity muffin pans with olive oil spray to lightly grease.
- Combine the polenta, flour, corn, cheese and chilli in a bowl. Make a well in centre. Whisk together the buttermilk and egg in a jug. Add to the polenta mixture and combine.
- Spoon the mixture among pans. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centres comes out clean. Serve with butter.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- Olive oil spray, to grease
- 90g (1/2 cup) polenta (cornmeal)
- 75g (1/2 cup) self-raising flour
- 1 x 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 35g (1/3 cup) coarsely grated reduced-fat cheddar
- 1 small fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 125ml (1/2 cup) buttermilk
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Butter, softened, to serve