How to Make:
- Shake pancake shake bottle to loosen ingredients. Pour 1 1/4 cups water and egg into pancake shake bottle. Shake until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Lightly spray with oil. Pour 1/4 cup pancake mixture into pan. Cook for 1 minute or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for a further 30 seconds. Transfer to a clean tea towel. Wrap to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, greasing the pan between pancakes.
- Place ricotta, cinnamon and 1 tablespoon maple syrup in food processor. Process until smooth. Peel and slice bananas.
- Place 2 warm hotcakes onto each plate. Top with ricotta mixture and banana. Drizzle with remaining maple syrup. Serve.
Time for preparing:20 min. PT20M
- 325g bottle low-fat pancake shake, (see note)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- olive oil cooking spray
- 3/4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 small bananas