How to Make:
- Make dill sourdough: Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine butter, chopped dill and salt and pepper in a bowl. Thinly spread over both sides of bread slices. Place bread, in a single layer, on 2 baking trays. Bake for 12 minutes or until crisp and golden. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk eggs, creme fraiche and pepper in a jug until well combined.
- Lightly spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over low heat. Beat egg mixture again. Pour into pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until almost set (egg should still be soft, and will continue to cook when removed from heat).
- Spoon egg onto sourdough. Top with salmon and dill sprigs. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup creme fraiche (see note)
- olive oil cooking spray
- 400g smoked salmon
- dill sprigs, to serve Dill sourdough
- 125g butter, softened
- 1/3 cup dill, finely chopped
- 2 sourdough bread loaves, sliced
Oven-baked buttery scrambled eggs with smashed avocado
Baked eggs with gravlax soldiers
Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and chives on sourdough
Smoked salmon and cucumber finger sandwiches
Smoked salmon and scrambled egg on sourdough
Hot-smoked ocean trout bruschetta
Buckwheat pikelets with creme fraiche and smoked salmon
Smoked salmon tartlets