How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Place potato in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a baking tray. Roast, turning potato halfway through cooking, for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Place vinegar and remaining oil in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
- Combine potato, vinegar mixture, onion, mint and parsley in a bowl. Top with parmesan. Serve.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 600g chat potatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese (or vegetarian hard cheese)