How to Make:
- Cook rice following packet directions until tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain well. Transfer to a large bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Add capsicum, pineapple, coconut, onion, coriander and chilli to rice. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Make Jerk Dressing: Using a fork, whisk lime juice, oil, ginger, sugar, cumin, cinnamon, thyme and allspice in a jug until well combined. Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss to combine. Serve topped with extra coriander and chilli.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 2 cups white long-grain rice
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, diced (see note)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 1 jalapen?o chilli, halved, seeded, sliced, plus extra to serve Jerk dressing
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice