How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray twelve 150ml-capacity muffin pans with oil. Line each pan with 2 slices of prosciutto, slightly overlapping.
- Whisk the eggs in a large jug. Stir in the chives and season with pepper. Divide the egg mixture among the prepared pans. Top with zucchini and tomato. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the egg is just set. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly.
- Run a sharp knife around the inside edge of each pan to remove the pies. Top with feta and basil leaves.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- Olive oil spray
- 24 thin slices prosciutto
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 small zucchini, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 24 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200g feta, crumbled
- Fresh basil leaves, to serve