How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Brush a 26 x 16cm (base measurement) slab pan with oil. Line base and 2 long sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing sides to overhang.
- Cook bacon in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl. Cook the zucchini, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to the bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Add egg, cheddar and oil to the zucchini mixture. Sift in the flour. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until set and golden.
Time for preparing:40 min. PT40M
- Olive oil, to grease
- 1 bacon rasher, rind removed, finely chopped
- 4 medium (about 500g) zucchini, coarsely grated
- 5 eggs, lightly whisked
- 80g (1 cup) coarsely grated vintage cheddar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour