How to Make:
- Process the parsley, parmesan, garlic and 1 1/4 cups of the rocket in a food processor until finely chopped.with the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream until the pesto is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Spray beef with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 10 minutes to rest. Thinly slice across the grain.
- Spread the bread with the pesto. Top with the beef, onion, capsicum, artichoke and remaining rocket. Drizzle over the remaining pesto. Roll up firmly to enclose the filling. Halve.
Time for preparing:10 min. PT10M
- 1 1/4 cups chopped fresh continental parsley
- 25g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 1/4 cups baby rocket leaves, coarsely chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (about 225g each) thick beef sirloin steaks
- Olive oil spray
- 3 pieces Lebanese bread
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, halved, seeded, thinly sliced
- 120g (2/3 cup) marinated artichokes, coarsely chopped