How to Make:
- Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, combine couscous, seasoning and lemon rind in a large heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes. Stir with a fork to separate grains. Add sausage, chickpeas, spinach, onion, lemon juice and coriander to couscous. Toss to combine. Spoon salad into 4 airtight containers. Refrigerate.
Time for preparing:15 min. PT15M
- 6 (375g) extra-lean beef sausages
- 1 cup couscous
- 3 teaspoons Moroccan seasoning
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 cup boiling water
- 420g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 50g baby spinach
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves