How to Make:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 18cm x 28cm slab pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the cornflakes, oats, apricots, paw paw and pineapple. Stir in the condensed milk until well combined.
- Spoon into the pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface. Sprinkle with the coconut if desired. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and slightly firm. Set aside to cool completely. Use a sharp knife to cut into bars.
Time for preparing:30 min. PT30M
- 2 cups (70g) Kellogg's Cornflakes
- 1 1/2 cups (225g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (50g) dried apricots, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50g) dried paw paw
- 1/4 cup (50g) dried pineapple
- 400g can Skim Sweetened Condensed milk
- 1/4 cup (20g) shredded coconut (optional)